Movies Blade: The Series

Discussion in 'Movies & TV' started by kajin_phoenixlord, Jun 27, 2006.

1. Well I'm most of you know about the Blade series. If you don't know it will be airing tomorrow evening on Spike TV. I rememebr they were suppose to have a series based on the younger Blade, but I don't know what happend with it. It looks like it may be pretty kool, but there's always an opportunity for a crap out. I'm gonna check it out myself and I'm hoping it won't be a waste.

2. It already looks like a waste from the previews I've seen on TV...nobody can top ol Wes in that role.

3. Nosferatu_Alucard

Nosferatu_Alucard Undead Intellectual

I've loved all of the Blade movies and I am looking forward to the series. Ya, I know that that main character isn't a Wesley Snipes, but he looks similar. I'm going to have to wait and see the first episode to have an opinion, but I have good hopes.

4. He looks similar? He is bald in the series, Blade was not bald in the movies.

5. Nosferatu_Alucard

Yes, I said similar. Similar doesn't mean that they look exactly alike. Besides the hair styles they look similar to each other. Obviously him not being Wesley Snipes, he's not going to look like Wesley Snipes.

6. They dont look similar at all, at least myself, and others I know do not think they look a like.

7. Nosferatu_Alucard

Whatever, it's just a matter of opinion. I think he look like him. You don't. Ok.

8. Well, I just got through watching Blade: The Series. I'm suprised to that I'm impressed. I like how they have the scenario set up. They haven't strayed far from what Blade is about. It still has the same drama and dark feel that Blade has always had. The guy who's playing Blade actually isn't bad himself suprisingly. I don't know about you, but I guess the show gets a thumbs up from me.

9. Nosferatu_Alucard

Definatley, two thumbs up for me. It owned majorly.

10. I didnt even bother to watch it, if it doesnt live up to the original then its not worth watching.