• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Blackwater Founder: We Could Stop ISIS

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
Erik Prince has a message for ISIS: You’re lucky Blackwater is gone.

On Friday night, the controversial founder of the private military company had plenty to say about what the organization he once ran could be doing in the fight against the so-called Islamic State—and also why Republicans need to stop being such losers.

Blackwater Founder: We Could Stop ISIS - Yahoo News
These guys seem to think ISIS wouldn't stand a chance against them. Which might be true and would get the US out of putting troops on the ground. However I don't know if this should ever happen considering their record.

What do you think?

Dr4gon

Registered Member
V.I.P.
Eff Blackwaters record! Send then to Iraq! Its tons better than just letting more people die and I totally do believe that Blackwater could extinct ISIS. The government needs to wake up and let Blackwater finish them off because if they dont then this could turn into another long-term war like what happened after the Iraq war. This issue needs to be fixed a lot faster than that.

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
The only thing is would they only kill ISIS members or would they also kill innocent people like they are being accused of doing during the Iraq war. That could end up being used as a recruiting tool for ISIS. A lot to consider here.

Dr4gon

Registered Member
V.I.P.
The only thing is would they only kill ISIS members or would they also kill innocent people like they are being accused of doing during the Iraq war. That could end up being used as a recruiting tool for ISIS. A lot to consider here.
Yeah but now Blackwater knows they dont have immunity if they do that. So they probaly wouldnt wanna go to court for more war crimes. Also the US military could send observers with them. Imo its definitely worth discussing. Those ISIS tards needa be stopped before they hit the US. The Iraqi PM said that ISIS is plotting to hit subways now in the US and in France.
ISIS Planning Attacks on Subways in New York and Paris, Iraqi PM Says

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
I heard about that on TV. The US can't find any evidence they are going to. They could have told the Iraqis this just to scare everyone. I would still keep my eyes open, I'm sure they would like to.

Blackwater is now Academi.

He was right about one thing, when I watched Hotel Rwanda I wished the UN would have sent someone to help those people.