• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

BlackBerry Bold 9780

sunrise

aka ginger warlock
V.I.P.
A few years ago I used to have a BlackBerry Curve 8900 and really liked it a lot, it was one of the best phones I have used for email and really enjoyed using it. These days I am using a HTC Desire and as much as I love it I am thinking of going back to BB in July. I am torn between the 9780 and the Torch. I like the idea of touch screen but one of the things I liked about my 8900 was it was quite compact and the 9780 is the same sort of form factor.

Can anyone recommend either phone? Have you used either or both phones? Does anyone have anything over the other?

Many thanks,
ginock

Iris

rainbow 11!
A lot of members here have a blackberry. I have a torch, and it's okay. I kinda wish I got an Android phone instead.