• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Black shot breaking into police officer's house

Dr4gon

Registered Member
V.I.P.
A Black Lives Matter supporter put a 50 pound planter through the window of a police officer's house. He was shot by the officer while his wife and 2 young kids tried to escape through another window.
Mo. cop kills Black Lives Matter supporter after break-in
https://www.yahoo.com/news/fatal-police-shooting-black-lives-000000007.html

Correct. The dude had a mental disorder. Every criminal in the US has a mental disorder.
That said, now the police aren't even safe in their own houses.
Thoughts?

Merc

Problematic Shitlord
V.I.P.
Police? Not safe?

Let's stop pretending that cops are suddenly targets and in more danger than the average citizen.

Dr4gon

Registered Member
V.I.P.
Lol. If anyone thinks only the police aren't safe, they probaly have mental issues too.
That said, if anyone wants to start a thread about average citizens not being safe, there's tons of room for that too.

EdgeHead

Registered Member
I'm really struggling to comprehend what some of those protesters are thinking. Why did this individual seriously thought it was a fantastic idea to break inside a cop's home, knowing that the possibility of him being shot - which is exactly what happened - was very real?

I'm an All Lives Matter kind of guy but seriously, protesters, just think with your brain once in a while, not just act impulsively. You're not helping your cause, people.

Dr4gon

Registered Member
V.I.P.
I really hope you don't honestly believe that.
Do you honestly believe that people who commit stupid crimes and get serious jail time or killed do NOT have mental issues?

I'm really struggling to comprehend what some of those protesters are thinking. Why did this individual seriously thought it was a fantastic idea to break inside a cop's home, knowing that the possibility of him being shot - which is exactly what happened - was very real?

I'm an All Lives Matter kind of guy but seriously, protesters, just think with your brain once in a while, not just act impulsively. You're not helping your cause, people.
Thanks to the protests now most police officers are required to wear body cams.
Imo, they should all be required to wear the body cams.
So yeah, something good happened.

Only intelligent people will know that the protesters and the violent activists are 2 different topics.
So why was "Black Lives Matter" even mentioned in that article? Maybe to incite a race war so they have more content to publish?

Mostly the articles I read get me happy or sad or make me think BUT NOT western media so I mostly avoid reading or listening to that.
It mostly just has an agenda to set people off.

Imo, the USA ethnic issues and profiling won't stop UNTIL the western media stops blocking the solutions.
It's very confusing to know what American media is called Mainstream but I think this is one. Notice that it pushes the Black Lives Matter connection too.
Off-duty cop in Missouri kills home invader after online Black Lives Matter argument, family says

Last edited:

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
Sounds like the officer and Gebhard had a disagreement over BLM and because of that he breaks into a cops house. Not a very smart thing to do. What did he think he would do, force the cop to see things his way. Just because someone has a different opinion than you doesn't give you the right to break into their house. Or attack them like we have been seeing lately.

While I don't believe all criminals have a mental disorder many do and apparently this one did. His uncle said he was suffering from a bipolar disorder and wouldn't take his meds sometimes.

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
So why was "Black Lives Matter" even mentioned in that article? Maybe to incite a race war so they have more content to publish?
Because that is what they were arguing about on FB that led Gebhard to break into the cops house.