• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Black Parents..WHITE Baby!

Pugz

Ms. Malone
V.I.P.
And look how damn cute she is! :D

Black parents give birth to white baby | The Sun |News

THE stunned black dad of a newborn, WHITE, baby girl declared yesterday — "I'm sure she's my kid ... I just don't know why she's BLONDE."
British Nmachi Ihegboro has amazed genetics experts who say the little girl is NOT an albino.
I'm surprised this wasn't on the site already, it's so unusual :lol:

storm_ina_C_cup

Registered Member
lol, I read about / saw pics of family last evening... Two words: Holy Shit!:laugh:

SmilinSilhouette

Registered Member
Is DNA testing in order? I'm just say'n

Gavik

Registered Member
Is DNA testing in order? I'm just say'n
Probably not

Pale genes skipping generations before cropping up again could have explained the baby's appearance.
Ben also stressed: "My wife is true to me. Even if she hadn't been, the baby still wouldn't look like that.

The expert said some unknown mutation was the most likely explanation.
Besides, there's really no such thing as race. Just a genetic anomaly.

Last edited:

RJ-Cool

"Expect the unexpected"
Amazing story! I've always heard that this is possible but this is the first I've seen anything that reflects a confirmation.

Bjarki

Registered Member
I wonder what she will look like when she gets older.. white girl with negroid features.

Probably something like an african albino?

stevenfermi

Registered Member
^ Possibly? But, yeah, the baby resembles both the mom and dad. In addition, even if she did cheat on him, the baby would most likely be brown-ish skinned, not super white with blonde hair.

Interesting case of a genetic anomaly.