Black Machismo Invitational

Discussion in 'Wrestling' started by Millz, Nov 8, 2009.

1. Millz

Millz LGB Staff Member V.I.P.

Source: Rajah.com...

I think this is a fun idea. I'm cool with a little nostaglia...

Its fun to see some of the old guys and they arent going to be around for the long term so its not really taking away from much.

2. wooly

wooly I am the woolrus

I think this is a brilliant idea. Jay Lethal is one of the people i most want to see pushed in TNA and what better way to get him over than by beating wrestling legends of years past!

I can only see this going one way aswell. Black Machismo Jay Lethal vs Macho Man Randy Savage!

3. Millz

That would be so awesome.

I agree Lethal deserves the big push...he's still a kid and has all the potential in the world. I'm a huge fan of his.

4. Unity

Unity #AllTogetherNowSTL Staff Member

Lethal's going to go places based on his in-ring talent, alone. He's got so much more to offer, but just focusing on that I remember a time Millz and I watched a TNA PPV...Christian and Angle stole the show in the main event, but Lethal had an incredible match...some kind of street fight.

5. Millz

Yeah I remember that...didn't it involve the Dudley Boys or soemthing along those lines?

Lethal also has a pinfall victory over Kurt Angle. Hopefully this invitational will be fun and he'll win all the matches. Wonder who will be a part of it? Jake Roberts would be neat.

One name I did hear was...

Jim the Anvil Niedhardt

6. Anthony1975

Anthony1975 Registered Member

It does sound great and though most of them would be in their 50s now such as Greg The Hammer Valentine and Koko B Ware it is not going to hurt having them in for a one shot deal.

7. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Yeah I liking this idea as well, I'm really curious to know who is going to participate in this. It would be awesome to see Sid Vicious, Bob Backlund and other past "legends" of the WWF.

I doubt we'll ever see Macho Man though.

8. wooly

wooly I am the woolrus

Well Macho Man is somebody who already has a history with the company. Supposedly the only reason he left was creative differences, so that was probably between him and Russo.

Savage is the perfect person to put over Jay Lethal, and now that Hogan has creative control maybe he wouldn't mind coming back to the company to put over Lethal.

9. Millz

If Hogan is in TNA then Randy Savage won't be...since they hate each other. Savage seems to hate Hogan more then Hogan hates Savage but regardless there's a lot of bad blood.

10. wooly

wooly I am the woolrus

Just read this online!

Looks like we might be seeing Black Machismo vs Macho Man!

Plus looks like i might have been right about the Nasty Boys... Unfortunately :p