Wii Black Friday Sale

dmny500

Registered Member
I'm not sure if any of you know or not yet but I figured I would post it anyways. Best Buy is having a big sale obviously on black Friday where they will be selling Nintendo Wii's for $250 which is a great deal. Unfortunately I have no idea how many they will have for sale at each store so you would probably have to wait in line for hours but if you decide to they have a great deal on a laptop too.

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
Not bad at all. I wonder how long the wait will be? Usually it's at least several hours, and for something like this it could be all night long. I waited for 13 hours in line for an XBOX 360 at launch and I wasn't even the first person in line though. (That was a very memorable experience though and I suggest it to anybody.)

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
Yes but they are saying that they will actually have them in stock. They are very hard to find still so buying one at full price makes people excited because they know at least they will get one.

You say that as if the wii isn't sold with a game in the box already. Or is it you think they aren't selling well enough? A wii bundle wouldn't really make sense.

Gwiz

Registered Member
The availability of the Ninendo Wii is very limited due to the holiday season and during the past year. Hwoever, I do have to admit that it's much easier to find several months ago. Prices are going for $400 and up on ebay and on amazon.com. The last I heard is that Nintendo will have enough supply by April '08.