Black Friday Deals

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Wrecked, Nov 24, 2005.

1. Wrecked

Wrecked Registered Member

i don't plan on shopping tomorrow but thought that this topic will come in handy for those who do plan on going.

also if you see a really nice deal, please post it here.

here's a few places that have lists:
    fatwallet.com
    flexdeals.net
    bfads.net
    bfsavings.com

good luck and happy hunting.

2. Rayzn

Rayzn Registered Member

I will probably go. I have to go take a ride to drop my sister off since she works at Best Buy so I will be there are 3:30am.

3. Major

Major 4 legs good 2 legs bad V.I.P.

No way I'm going shopping tomorrow. It's way too chaotic. I'll probably get most of my Christmas shopping done on Christmas Eve again. :lol:

4. dk_rare

dk_rare Registered Member

Black what day?

5. Rayzn

Rayzn Registered Member

Here in the states Black Friday is the biggest shopping day of the year. It is the day after thankgiving. There are a lot of sales. If you thought people camping outside for the xbox 360 was bad, this is even worst.

6. Wrecked

Wrecked Registered Member

yup, not to mention most people will be moody since xmas is just a month or so away. and some stores will open extra early [ 6am ]. most sales are from 6am-12pm [ 6 hours ].

i feel sorry for whoever has to work tomorrow, from what i understand you have to be there pretty early [ around 3-4am ].

7. RossDude

RossDude Beep

Yeah, I have to work. I have to be there for 7am, which isn't too bad, aside from the fact that it's almost 2am right now and I can't sleep. Guess I'll be going into work tired.

8. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

Well, if you are reading this, it may already be too late for you to get in line for the good stuff. I have someone saving a spot in line for me, so I'm heading out now.

I'm headed out to get some stuff that could be used in future promotions.. *hint hint* :D

Wish me luck. I'm off to Best Buy.

:)

9. dk_rare

dk_rare Registered Member

Wow, sounds like a big fuss.

Still, the Brit in me loves a good saving ^_^

10. yooperchick

yooperchick Registered Member

I stood outside one store one year, and I will never do it again. I know there are awesome deals out there, but I just can't stand the mentality of the "bargain shopper." Talk about pushing, shoving, etc. Ugh.

To all of those who ventured out - good luck. I, on the other hand, am staying home and keeping warm. :)