• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Hot! Black Friday Deals 2013!

dDave

V.I.P.
Black Friday is just a little more than two weeks out. I know it's the busiest shopping day of the year and no doubt lots of people here at GF will be shopping.

I thought it'd be great to get a topic going with a bunch of deals various stores are advertising.

I'll start out.

Best Buy - Best Buy 2013 - Black Friday / Cyber Monday Deals Wiki Guide - IGN

They've got incredible deals with as $200 for a PS3 with The Last of Us and Batman. They've also got some of the best prices I've ever seen on TVs.

They're also selling a Wii U Deluxe with the Mario and Luigi Remotes as well as Nintendo Land. That's $60 in savings and you get some really cool controllers, not bad.

There's actually some stuff that I'd want to buy on Black Friday this year (I don't go shopping on Black Friday), I will be out of town though and will not get the chance to go shopping, I'll have to hop on some of the really good Christmas deals this year.

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
I'm holding out for the Steam November and December sales this year. I still don't have a copy of Portal 1 and 2. I'm also hoping Planetary Annihilation and Battlefield 4 go on sale.

Dragon

V.I.P.
Went shopping after Thanksgiving dinner earlier tonight. Hope you all I had a great Thanksgiving. I normally don't go out shopping because of the madness but my mom wanted to go shopping to get some bargains and I went along just to see what all the hype was about. Doors didn't open until 8pm at the mall and we were waiting 5 minutes till and I was talking with the other shoppers. I told them Im just here to get free samples at the food court. We were at the mall for about an hour and didn't find anything good. Hope you all got what you needed!

dDave

V.I.P.
I don't really like that some stores (except for the truly necessary ones) are open on Thanksgiving. It's a day for giving thanks, why do we need to be buying more things ON that day? It's also unnecessarily inconvenient for some employees. I guess it's a businesses right to open on Thanksgiving though.

I'm sure Black Friday will be crazy tomorrow just like every year. People will do crazy and stupid things, it's pretty much a guarantee.