Black Cat Trailer

Discussion in 'Anime' started by Vegito728, Oct 6, 2006.

1. Vegito728

Vegito728 Registered Member

2. Kos4Evr

Kos4Evr Registered Member

That looks cool. It reminds me of the Rurouni Kenshin OVAs (Samurai X trust and betrayal) but with guns and a new story. The emphasis on darkness is a great touch too.

3. oxyMORON

oxyMORON A Darker Knight

It looks good, but I heard it was a bit different from the manga

4. Swiftstrike

Swiftstrike Registered Member

See I heard good things about the start of this anime. But after awhile the buzz for this show seemed to wear off. People just stopped talking about it. My guess is it ended in mediocrity.

5. mysticangel

mysticangel Guest

I started watching this series and it was really good...but I kind of got sidetracked after train switched outfits from the black clothes type to the blue doughnut types in front -_-. I haven't really finished watching the episodes I have yet...probably should finish watching those episodes...

6. Nevyrmoore

Nevyrmoore AKA Ass-Bandit

I've only watched a couple of episodes (fan sub) back when I regularly went to one of the anime clubs in Bristol. From what I've seen, it's alright. Don't know the plot however, but that’s what happens when you start watching about 3 or 4 episodes in...pretty much the same with Yakitate!! Japan (got to start downloading that...)

7. HitBattousai

HitBattousai Guest

It's pretty terrible in terms of plot, but the animation/art is generally good, and the character interactions are amusing at times. So-so overall.

8. I've only watched a couple of episodes, and yeah, what plot?

But the animation is great, in my humble opinion. I don't think I've watched enough episodes to form a generalization though.

9. oxyMORON

oxyMORON A Darker Knight

The plot is just your simple hero saving the world while having some cute little side stories. At least, that's all I think of it.