Bizarre Foods with Andrew Zimmern (Travel Channel)

Discussion in 'Food & Beverage' started by califbob, Oct 12, 2007.

1. califbob

califbob Registered Member

Has anyone viewed the show Bizzare Foods with Andrew Zimmern on the Travel Channel?

Andrew Zimmern is a food critic and columnist from New York City and he travels to different countries around the world and tries the most bizzare and grotesque foods he can find. I'm sure that people have been eating bull testicles and baby pig brains for centuries, but he seems to get his kicks eating them. Not only that, but he shows the preparation and artistic qualities of the dish.

Have you seen his show? What do you think about it?

Cheers!

2. Freedom

Freedom New Member

I saw him eat a cow uterus and all I can say is... yuck lol.

Interesting show though.

3. califbob

califbob Registered Member

I'm convinced that this guy has no active taste buds left. I'm not a Foodologist, but I can tell you that uterus of any breed is not going to taste that hot. Some of the other things I have seen him eat make me want to choke just watching him.

4. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

I haven't seen this show but it sounds interesting.. Too bad I probably won't watch it due to the nature of the food he is eating. If it's nasty enough that I wouldn't eat it why would I want to watch somebody eat it? :)

5. dDave

dDave Guardian of the Light V.I.P.

That is so wrong, whys would anybody want to eat cow uterus? if they are filming it then they probably didn't have to at all.