Bischoff blasts Raw and takes shots at Vince, HHH and Jeff Hardy

Discussion in 'Wrestling' started by Babe_Ruth, Jun 19, 2009.

1. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Pretty harsh words from Bicshoff, but I agree with most of the things he said in his blog. The show was pretty bad, and some of the storylines are just ridiculous.

2. Marvelous1

Marvelous1 Registered Member

So I take it Eric won't be the new Raw GM? He did make some very valid points though!

3. Babe_Ruth

No he definitely won't be, but I wish he would come back to the WWE. I am sure he would be able to bring some interesting storylines. He's done it for many years and he's been very successful at it.

4. HappyFace

HappyFace Registered Member

"IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII'm back and I'm better then ever...
    I've a knack... for making things better"

I was hoping that I'd be hearing that but guess I wont be.

5. Anthony1975

Anthony1975 Registered Member

I agree with pretty much everything he says there. I am not the only one who thinks Trips got stale a long time ago.

6. Babe_Ruth

I don't think Triple H is all that stale, but it's not his fault that he's like that. He follows what the writers ask him to do. We all know that the writers stink today, and the WWE needs new writers and new ideas.

7. Anthony1975

Anthony1975 Registered Member

Maybe not his fault entirely but he should do better at letting the charisma get out.

8. viLky

viLky ykLiv

He lost me with saying Triple H should get a haircut. When Y2J and Christan got one it felt like they lost something. I dunno if it's just me, but I like wrestlers with long hair. If Edge or Triple H ever cut their hair something inside of me will die.

For everything else: everybody's a critic. =D

9. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

"Hi, I'm Eric Bischoff and I'm a bitter, impotent man who has nothing left to do with his life. Oh yeah and nobody likes me."

10. Millz

Millz LGB Staff Member V.I.P.

They lost something alright...their terrible hair styles! :lol:

Sometimes it just good to look different after awhile...its a facad. You seem different but you really arent...it sometimes works.

I'm happy he still watches...there are alot of people who respect his opinion considering his past business in pro wrestling.