Birthday Wish

doubles2004

Registered Member
Happy Birthday To You

Happy Birthday To You

Happy BirthDay Dear Trina

Happy BirthDay To You

Happy BirthDay Trina. I hope you have a wonderfull day.

Bunny_roses

what? no pink?
oh what is that awful screeching! ! *plugs ears* *looks around* oh never mind it was just doubles singing :eek:hno:

oops :warp: :D

oh happy birthday Trina hope you have a great day!

1_ares_1

Registered Member
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! ~Trina~.... have a fun day!!!!!! Maybe we'll see you tonite... **smiles** Tell that man... he needs to cook :D
Loooooove You Hunny!

TGirl

Registered Member
Awwww what a nice surprise...thank you thank you thank you...you all are the first to wish me Happy Birthday...well since everyone is asleep...lol hahahahah I am up doing laundry...howabout that!!! lol

Thank you guys...you already made my day!!!!

~Trina~

Happy birthday Trina! Remember this is your day, act as if all your fingers are broken, and do NOTHING!

Msbabedoll

Registered Member
TGirl said:
Awwww what a nice surprise...thank you thank you thank you...you all are the first to wish me Happy Birthday...well since everyone is asleep...lol hahahahah I am up doing laundry...howabout that!!! lol

Thank you guys...you already made my day!!!!

~Trina~

My Gwad what are you doing up so early on your BD!!!!! Happy Birthday gf! I hope that you have a great day and you are brought lots of home made presents from you kiddies and your hubby does something really nice for you today!!!!

TGirl

Registered Member
angelspeak said:
Happy birthday Trina! Remember this is your day, act as if all your fingers are broken, and do NOTHING!

Your Avatar is b-day present enough.......... ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I just love looking at you now awwwwwwwwwwwww

helpisontheway said:
Happy birthday Trina... HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY!!!!
Thank you and Welcome back WOW its been a long time......................I hope you are feeling better!!!

ohhhhhhhh another birthday wish while I wait for my 60 seconds to be up....ok here it is....I wish we didn't have to wait 60 seconds......

Last edited: