• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Birthday Wish

doubles2004

Registered Member
Happy Birthday To You

Happy Birthday To You

Happy BirthDay Dear Trina

Happy BirthDay To You

Happy BirthDay Trina. I hope you have a wonderfull day.

Bunny_roses

what? no pink?
oh what is that awful screeching! ! *plugs ears* *looks around* oh never mind it was just doubles singing :eek:hno:

oops :warp: :D

oh happy birthday Trina hope you have a great day!

1_ares_1

Registered Member
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! ~Trina~.... have a fun day!!!!!! Maybe we'll see you tonite... **smiles** Tell that man... he needs to cook :D
Loooooove You Hunny!

TGirl

Registered Member
Awwww what a nice surprise...thank you thank you thank you...you all are the first to wish me Happy Birthday...well since everyone is asleep...lol hahahahah I am up doing laundry...howabout that!!! lol

Thank you guys...you already made my day!!!!

~Trina~

AngelsPeak

Wanna play?
Happy birthday Trina! Remember this is your day, act as if all your fingers are broken, and do NOTHING!

helpisontheway

Registered Member
Happy birthday Trina... HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY!!!!

kromsales

Registered Member
Happy Birthday Trina!!!!!

Msbabedoll

Registered Member
TGirl said:
Awwww what a nice surprise...thank you thank you thank you...you all are the first to wish me Happy Birthday...well since everyone is asleep...lol hahahahah I am up doing laundry...howabout that!!! lol

Thank you guys...you already made my day!!!!

~Trina~

My Gwad what are you doing up so early on your BD!!!!! Happy Birthday gf! I hope that you have a great day and you are brought lots of home made presents from you kiddies and your hubby does something really nice for you today!!!!

TGirl

Registered Member
angelspeak said:
Happy birthday Trina! Remember this is your day, act as if all your fingers are broken, and do NOTHING!

Your Avatar is b-day present enough.......... ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I just love looking at you now awwwwwwwwwwwww

helpisontheway said:
Happy birthday Trina... HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY!!!!
Thank you and Welcome back WOW its been a long time......................I hope you are feeling better!!!

ohhhhhhhh another birthday wish while I wait for my 60 seconds to be up....ok here it is....I wish we didn't have to wait 60 seconds......

Last edited: