Birthday Party Stabbing Massacre

Discussion in 'Other Discussions' started by Mirage, Mar 30, 2009.

1. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

A 23 year old guy stabbed his 17 year old sister to death and then decapitated his 5 year old sister just before the family shared a birthday cake in honor of the just turned 5 year old girl.

His 9 year old sister was able to call the police. They came in time to shoot this guy dead before he caused any more deaths.

FOXNews.com - Police: Man Fatally Stabs Sister, Decapitates 5-Year-Old On Birthday - Local News | News Articles | National News | US News

So sad. It seems that stuff like this is becoming more and more common news.

The really sad part was that it was somebody from their own family. What a tragedy. :shake:

2. SuiGeneris

SuiGeneris blue 3

Wow Hybrix, are we fascinated by death today?

This is really, horrible. I can't even understand crap like this. What inspires you to do that? "Happy birthday! DIE". The poor sister is going to haunted by this for her entire life.

3. ysabel

ysabel /ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5

The dude has history of violence. They reported domestic violence case years ago and he was recently jailed for gun related charges. Clearly his behavior wasn't addressed enough. What a traumatic experience for Sarafina.

4. wolfheart

wolfheart Registered Member

That is a completely horrible piece of news.
    The fact that a human being could do that is bad enough,but to family and worst a five year old who should have been enjoying a piece of birthday cake is just mind numbing.

The sister will be haunted by it and so will the poor officer who walked into that scene,how the hell do you wipe the image of a little girl getting killed in that manner in front of you,I cannot begin to comprehend the kind of therapy this people will need.

So very very sad.

5. Dragon

Dragon Registered Member V.I.P. Lifetime

Soo sad that little girl died on her birthday. That guy is such a coward killing a little defenseless girl like that and also killing his other sister. There was a case here a few years ago where there was a fight at a birthday party. One of the guest was soo drunk and an argument broke out and he took a knife and stabbed some guests.

6. ExpectantlyIronic

ExpectantlyIronic e̳̳̺͕ͬ̓̑̂ͮͦͣ͒͒h̙ͦ̔͂?̅̂ ̾͗̑

I can't wait until Birthday Party Stabbing Massacre comes out in 2010 in 3D. That shits going to be killer.