Birthday gift

Discussion in 'Dating & Relationships' started by Lucy, Nov 11, 2009.

1. Lucy

Lucy New Member

Hey everyone,

Its my boyfriends 21st birthday in a couple of weeks and I haven't got a clue what to buy him. I'm pretty rubbish at buying presents for people, unless they spell it out for me what they would like! He has said he would like something small, that he can keep with him and reminds him of me. Time is running out :shocked: any ideas? :confused:

2. Lorraine

Lorraine New Member

Give him a ring to wear with a necklace around the neck.
    Its closer to the heart that way *wink*. =D

3. Vidic15

Vidic15 No Custom Title Exists V.I.P. Lifetime

That would make him typical Australian bloke. :p

Just buy him video games, he'll be happy.

4. Bliss

Bliss Sally Twit

Does he wear jewellery? If so you don't have to spend a fortune on a nice ring.

If you go on Google and search "Birthday gifts for him" it'll bring up websites that recommend stuff.

5. TheMaster

TheMaster Registered Member

I'm not sure how to answer this, because I do not personaly know him therefore I do not know what he likes. I'm male & I'm 21, to be honest I do not enjoy video games, or like to show off jewellery, just buy him something special, something that he will love you for!

6. Arcticwolf

Arcticwolf Registered Member

How about a fancy or not pen with your name on it. I'm not good at this either but it's usefull and has your name on it. Or a key chain were you can put pictures of you two in there. wait, a keychain for a guy. maybe i should not give advice for this, LOL.

7. EllyDicious

EllyDicious made of AMBIGUITY V.I.P. Lifetime

i'm not experienced. i would say a CD with romantic songs plus anything else he likes and t-shirt or something.

8. Feebs

Feebs Registered Member

make him a night to never forget..start with a dinner then give him a small pressie like a note saying he has a voucher for you...then when it comes to the moment get yourself some really nice undies and wear them for him...im sure he will love the attention and never forget the evening...no one i know will moan about an evening just for them xx but if you are staying pure for the wedding then i have no idea xxx