Birth Control...

Discussion in 'Dating & Relationships' started by kmone, Jun 2, 2010.

1. kmone

kmone Registered Member

My girlfriend is on the pill....last week i screwed up, didnt pull out...was wondring what the chances of her getting pregnant is? she assured me that everything is fine and that I dont have to worry, and that her Ex used to do that all the time, even when she wasnt on the pill....what do you guys think?

I know, i shouldnt play with fire like that....

2. Stegosaurus

Stegosaurus Registered Member

3. kmone

kmone Registered Member

i wish it was like 99.99999% so i could stop worrying!!

she said she feels like she will be starting soon???

4. AnitaKnapp

AnitaKnapp It's not me, it's you. V.I.P. Lifetime

If you want to be sure then you should also use a condom.

The pull out method is not 100% effective either, since the penis can let out sperm before ejaculation.

5. Jeanie

Jeanie still nobody's bitch V.I.P. Lifetime

The pull out method does not work, my daughter is living proof.

If you trust her to be taking her pill at the same time every day, you're probably OK, but it doesn't hurt to use a condom. every time.

6. storm_ina_C_cup

storm_ina_C_cup Registered Member

It's not 100% effective in preventing pregnancy. But like others here said, if you don't want to play with fire, USE A CONDOM!!!

7. Sorrel

Sorrel Registered Member

The only women I know who got pregnant on the pill made mistakes: forgot a day or were taking certain antibiotics which interfere with the pill's effectiveness.

I used just the pill for many years and didn't get pregnant, as did most of my generation. As soon as I stopped and tried to get pregnant, I did.

These days I think a man should always use a condom, unless he is married or has a long-term monogamous relationship.

There's always the morning-after pill if you're ever really worried.

8. ysabel

ysabel /ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5

Don't have sex if you want 100% of not getting your gf pregnant (unless she's Mary :lol: ).

So I suggest you try the most you can to avoid pregnancy - like a mix of birth control methods if you can't abstain. I've heard stories of different birth control methods failing (risks vary of course) but the worst type of "birth control" is withdrawal. I've had a mix of calendar and withdrawal method but I still have a baby. My mom got preggy too even while using the pill (hey maybe our fertility it's genetic, haha).

I hope your gf isn't pregnant. If she's taking the pill regularly, that minimises the chance of her being one. But in case you do get through this pregnancy scare, try using at least condoms next time.

9. NINnerd

NINnerd Survived a M&G with Trent

Yah, the pull-out method is complete crap. The man leaves pre-cum in there before he even has an orgasm.

If she is using the pill perfectly, you are probably fine. But if it worries you that much, you need to use a condom. Pulling-out is doing NOTHING.

10. EllyDicious

EllyDicious made of AMBIGUITY V.I.P. Lifetime

The sentences in Bold are to be kept in mind.

Source: Withdrawal (Pull Out Method) - Planned Parenthood