TV Billy Mays Dead

Oooh_snap

Living on the 0th floor
V.I.P.
What?! I really thought this was going to be a joke. I actually enjoyed his new show pitchmen, and my favorite Youtube clips are of JaboodyDubs dubbing his infomercials.

Well, that is sad.. Too many young celebs passing lately.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Wow! Thats a mean thing to say Echoes. Hopefully your not talking about Michael Jackson as well.

With that being said, my condonlences go out to his family and friends. I didn't really enjoy his commericials, but he showed passion, which I admire.

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
I wasn't saying I'm glad he's dead. There are very few people who I wish would die. I just don't really care. I feel for his family and friends, but why should I be sad about this? Millions of people die everyday. Billy Mays and Michael Jackson mean no more to me than anyone else.

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
I liked this guy. He was really cool and had a great sense of humor. This comes as a major shock. It was just a month or so ago that he was doing just fine and on an interview that I watched. :shake:

RIP. He was one of the greatest pitchmen on TV.

Dragon

Registered Member
V.I.P.
Some news site are reporting that the night before, he was flying in and they had a rough landing causing some items to hit him hard in the head. Not sure if that had a factor in his death.