Bills To Face Dolphins At Rogers Centre

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
TORONTO - The Buffalo Bills will face one of their biggest rivals in the first-ever regular-season NFL game played in Canada.
The Miami Dolphins will face off against the Bills at the Rogers Centre in Toronto on Dec. 7.

The Bills will also play a pre-season game in Toronto on Aug. 14 against the Pittsburgh Steelers.

The two contests are the first of eight Buffalo will play at the Rogers Centre over the next five years.

Organizers said last week that more than 100,000 fans have registered for the random draw for the opportunity to purchase tickets for the series.
The Dolphins-Bills game was one of the highlights of the NFL schedule released today.

The season opens Sept. 4 with Washington at the Super Bowl champion New York Giants.
Bills to face Dolphins at Rogers Centre

The_Burger_King

Registered Member
How bad is the Canadian Football League that 100,000 people have signed up for the list for tickets to a crappy game between to way sub par NFL teams. I guess all of Canada would have signed up if we sent 2 8-8 teams from last year.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I hate the CFL, but I'm very happy that Toronto will be able to get an NFL game next season, I don't care who the Bills play it's still going to be an enjoyable game.

I really hope that the Bills will get sold to Ted Rogers and Ted Tantumbaum, so we can move the team to Toronto. I think Toronto deserves an NFL team and Toronto is the perfect place.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
The owner Ralph Wilson will sell his team to the highest bidder when he dies, he doesn't want to give the team to his family, and the rumours have it that the highest bidders would be Ted rogers and Ted Tantanbaum(probably mispell his name) there both located in Canada and if they owned the team they would move to Toronto no doubt about it.

The_Burger_King

Registered Member
Well if they make the highest bid it still has to be approved by the NFL and owners, I personally think they should leave the Bills put if for no other reason for the people Buffalo who won't have anything else to do from sept until dec.