Bill Simmons: Which QB would you go to war with?

konboye

Registered Member
I'm a big fan of Simmons too. He sure is funny, but he is also an intelligent analyst. So, I'd go with his list, but Manning is still the best. Drew will have to repeat or at least have a better season than Manning, again, to solidify that position. I don't think that is going to happen. Brees will surely feel the heat this season. Opposing teams are going to sack his confidence down, ask the other Manning.

Last edited:

BigBob

Registered Member
I would personally have Peyton at #1, but I would also have Favre up there at in the top 5 as well. Just for the fact that no matter how hurt he is, or what's going on in his personal life, he goes out there and gives it his all every time.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I think Peyton should be first too, I know his team beat the Colts for the Super Bowl win last year, but I rather have Peyton. I think he's a better quarterback, he controls the game better and he's a better play caller.

I'm actually surprised that Tony Romo made it at number six, I agree that he belongs that high, but I didn't think Simmons would rank him that high since he's struggled in the playoffs.

konboye

Registered Member
I'm actually surprised that Tony Romo made it at number six, I agree that he belongs that high, but I didn't think Simmons would rank him that high since he's struggled in the playoffs.
Most times Simmons is just so unbias, but when its about the celtics, its another story.