Bill O'Reilly to tear Obama a new one this Thursday

Discussion in 'Politics & Law' started by Mirage, Sep 3, 2008.

1. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

Obama has decided to commit suicide on public television.

He will commit political suicide at 8PM EST this Thursday when he goes on Bill O'Reilly's "No Spin Zone".

Bill's Official Home On The Web

This should be like swimming in a Piranha tank. If you've watched O'Reilly lately (I doubt many here have), you'll know that he's been calling Obama chicken for not appearing on his show lately. There will definitely be some nice sound bites coming out of this.

2. micfranklin

micfranklin Eviscerator

You'd have to be on some serious drugs to be wanting to appear on the O'Reilly Show at all, or any show like that on FOX.

3. Syndicate

Syndicate Chirp Chirp

Although I'm not a fan of O'Reilly as a political commentator, host or human being, this will definately be an interesting watch.

4. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

O'Reilly is a pissy child with a TV show. I'm pretty sure Obama can handle that sandy vag. I imagine with someone of Bill's intellect, it will go like this:

Bill: So, do you like cotton t-shirts?
    Obama: What?
    Bill: You know, cotton, your people's kryptonite?
    Obama: *dumbfounded stare*
    Bill: Hey buddy don't try any of your muslim Jedi mind tricks on me

Sim, Jeanie and Syndicate like this.
  5. Duke1985

Duke1985 EatsApplePieShitsFreedom

Thing with Bill is he's such a dick and acts like such a douchebag one really has to question his creditability. Especially with all the bad press he gets, like when he freaked out, or that phone sex thing, or countless other times Bill's acted like a complete dumbass in front of the nation.

I'm sure Obama and his speech writers will be able to spin whatever Bill throws at him.
    ------
    Also any pundit who has to call someone chicken and use the same tactics the bully from 1st grade used to get someone with opposing view points on his show has already ruined their own creditability.

Last edited: Sep 3, 2008
  6. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

Well, considering O'Reilly drilled Hillary Clinton about Reverend Wright and Obama's associations in general, you can be sure he'll be asking Obama these same questions.

YouTube - Hillary Clinton - Bill O'Reilly Factor - Pt. 1 - 4/30/08

I see no good coming out of this for Obama because O'Reilly doesn't let people off the hook. If he asks a yes or no question and Obama equivicates O'Reilly will just ask the same quuestion again and say "Yes or No".

Bill O'Reilly is the #1 liked, and #1 disliked host on TV. I have a feeling a lot of people will like, and dislike what he does to Obama on Thursday.

7. micfranklin

micfranklin Eviscerator

Bill O'Reilly is a fucking idiot and Obama better stick it to him and shut him down.

8. Millz

Millz Black 7! Staff Member V.I.P.

I dont understand how this man even has a television show. He has the intelligence of an aging cow.

9. micfranklin

micfranklin Eviscerator

That would imply that he has intelligence to begin with...

10. Tucker

Tucker Lion Rampant

You mean I have to watch Orally's frighteningly rabid bloviation for an hour? Ewwww, I feel soiled already.

I wonder what channel FixedNews is on my cable system...

That's kind of a low blow, isn't it? You should apologize to aging cows everywhere.

But seriously, folks...

Obama's smarter than you're giving him credit for. He's not going to make any elective appearances that could substantially impact his popularity. I'm sure the Senator will square off against Billo with serious preparation under his belt (and a bottle of hand disinfectant in his pocket).