• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Bill Me Later via PayPal

AnitaKnapp

It's not me, it's you.
V.I.P.
I was looking at furniture online. I am about to move into a new place that doesn't have very many storage options. I'm thinking of buying a pantry cabinet, and then a buffet. I can put my foodstuffs in the pantry, and then use the buffet as sort of an extra appliance storage, as well as counter space for my keurig machine & k-cups, etc.

Long story short...I look at some fine print, and it says no interest if you pay in full within 6 months with Paypal's bill me later option.

Has anyone used this? Is it reputable?

danwiz

Registered Member
I have a friend who used it when buying a new computer. I am not sure what card he used, but he, as the agreement said, paid no interest and was happy to have the "loan" for a year. He was afraid that they would "forget" and charge him some interest at some point during the year for that purchase so he was always updating me on the status of the "loan". That's about the only reason why I know so many details.

BigBob

Registered Member
I've used Bill Me Later multiple times in the past, and I've never had an issue with it. Any time I have to get something from Wal-Mart that's expensive, I use it.