Biggest loudmouth on SD!

Discussion in 'Wrestling' started by viLky, Jul 11, 2008.

1. viLky

viLky ykLiv

Who do you consider the biggest loudmouth on SmackDown!, currently? I'll list my top 5 and narrow it down to one.

Domino - After seeing him tonight he deserves to be mentioned and nominated. Running his mouth in the ring makes him more entertaining.

Mr.Kennedy - Since SmackDown! got Mr. Kennedy again you just KNOW he'll be listed. Mocking Domino in tonights match was classic.

MVP - Ahh, MVP. Of course. MVP always has something to say about someone.

Carlito - With Carlito back he instantly gets nominated. In and out of the ring. Even backstage sometimes. :lol:

Edge - Edge is my final nominee. He isn't as bad as some of the others, but he does deserve to be up there.

And the winner.... *drum roll*

MVP! Yes, even when MVP goes on-and-on about something it makes it more funny and entertaining. Like a kettle just steaming all the time.

2. Atreyu

Atreyu #2 New Zealander

inb4 triple h politics mention.

I would have to say edge. His character is built around his loadmouthness

3. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I have to say that Mr Kennedy is the biggest loudmouth in the company today, not as much anymore since he turned face, but when he was a heel, there was no one else that was louder then him. MVP as to be second in my opinion. But what's good about these two wrestlers in that their good on the microphone so its not that annoying.