Biggest Impact

Discussion in 'Wrestling' started by Babe_Ruth, Apr 13, 2008.

1. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Which wrestler in your opinion made the biggest impact in there debut?

For me it has to be Goldberg, when he first came on Raw and challenged The Rock, it was just amazing in my opinion, it was just a great confrontation, because no ever expected Goldberg to face The Rock when Goldberg was dominating WCW. Then Goldberg gave him a spear and told him He's Next. Gives me goosebumps just thinking about it.

2. Millz

Millz Black 7! Staff Member V.I.P.

I always liked Brock Lesnar's debut. I didnt know who he was and all of a sudden this huge guy was there, with Paul Heyman and he just DESTROYED everybody in the ring. It was insane.

3. viLky

viLky ykLiv

I also agree with Brock. He got launched to the top fast, and with good reason!

4. generalblue

generalblue Where is my Queen?

When lex luger showed up on the first episode of Monday Nitro to kick off the Monday Night war.

5. Millz

Millz Black 7! Staff Member V.I.P.

Here's another one. Eric Bishoff being assigned GM of Raw. That was an unbelievable debut on WWE programming.

6. Ziggy

Ziggy Sup?

Brock had one of the biggest impacts straight off. But also who can forget kurt's rookie year, how many titles did he win? like four? man I hated him so much but it was the kind of hatred that makes a good character.