• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Game Cube Biggest Disappointment:

Absolute

Registered Member
What GC game was the biggest disappointment?

1. Mario Sunshine

Seriously.. it just didn't flow. the whole game felt like a chore. I really wish they stuck to the Castle theme, jumping into levels that all had a different theme... and not so much collecting.

2. Zelda Wind Waker

I never even gave this game a chance.. it felt wrong in a lot of ways. But I think Shigeru's off the drugs now, so the next one (Revolution) should turn out good. It looks awesome so far.

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
1. Metroid Prime 2: Echoes - Definitely a good game, but I was expecting it to be as good as Prime, if not better, and it wasn't.

2. Wind Waker - Again, good game but was still disappointing because of the high expectations I had for it. I'm not a fan of the graphics at all, but that's seriously the least of my complaints about the game.

3. Super Mario Sunshine - I bought it after it got great reviews and I didn't have any fun. Didn't really feel like a Mario game. Either that or I've outgrown Mario.