Big Time Lag

Status
Not open for further replies.

icegoat63

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
So it seems that when there are a bunch of people in the Chat room... GF as a whole starts lagging pretty hard.

I was having a little bit of trouble yesterday (5-26) surfing GF as the Lag was annoying as heck, now today (5-27) its pretty unbearable!

Just wondering if there was a kink somewhere in the server.

Chaos

Epic Gamer
V.I.P.
Yesterday morning I couldn't even get on GF. I figured it was down or something.

Did the chat server run out again? I thought it was meant to be able to cope with a bunch of people in chat without lag.

I've not noticed anything at all. I thought it was being really slow the other day but then I realised I didn't have my laptop battery at full power, and then it was fine. :dunno:

Impact

Registered Member
V.I.P.
I keep getting big white stripes across the page which freeze it up, but then they disappear after about 15 seconds.

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
Chat screwed up the entire server last night. I have contacted Adobe but have yet to hear back.

Dragon

Registered Member
V.I.P.
I was trying to get on the forum yesterday but had a hard time getting to the site. I figured I was banned again. I am glad that I am able to get to the site now.

icegoat63

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
Chat screwed up the entire server last night. I have contacted Adobe but have yet to hear back.
ok so I'm not completely insane then, :hah: I just thought it was weird how GF was working fine and dandy until members started entering the Chat. Thats when I started noticing the lag... then when I looked up and there were 6 some odd people in there thats about when the lag was the worst and I finally just gave up on surfing GF.

AnitaKnapp

It's not me, it's you.
V.I.P.
Crap. Does this mean chat is disabled until it's fixed? Should I not enter chat?

Why is it that I always want in when I'm not supposed to go?

Status
Not open for further replies.