Movies Big staring Tom Hanks

Discussion in 'Movies & TV' started by Angel03, Apr 18, 2006.

1. Angel03

Angel03 Guest

Has anyone else seen this movie? Just yesterday I saw it for the first time on AMC. Though I missed the ending cause I was also partially watching Beautiful People. Overall I liked the movie and would love to watch it again sometime. I loved the scene were he is playing with that floor piano with his boss that was so funny seeing how the two of them worked so well together and pleased the audience that formed to watch them. For those of you who haven't seen it it's like 13 Going on 30 except it's a boy who turns into a man over night. I missed that part of why it happened and the beginning because I was coming home from work when it had started.

2. Malificus

Malificus Likes snow

I saw it awhile ago. I think I liked it, but it's been awhile since I've seen it.

3. Vincent_Valentine

Vincent_Valentine Studley-Do-Right

I remember watching that movie a long time ago. I don't think I liked i that much because I was too young to appreciate it. However, as I recall more and more of it, it is a good movie.

4. That was my favorite movie when I was a kid. That's one of Tom Hank's classice movies. That movie will always be funny to me now matter how old I get.

5. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

WOW!! That's a an old movie from Tom Hanks that I forgot he made. It's not a bad movie but i only saw it once and I don't think i'll rent it again. The reason I say that because I am not a real big Tom Hanks fan.

6. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

I love the part where the woman comes over to his apartment and thinks that he's going to sleep with her. She's on the bottom bunk of the bunk bed and he says

"I get to be on top!"
    "Please be gentle!" she says, startled. Then he hops onto the top bunk. I couldn't stop laughing the first time I saw that.

7. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Yeah that was porbably the funniest part of the movie. But other then that there wasnt a lot of funny parts in the movie.