Big Show

Discussion in 'Wrestling' started by Babe_Ruth, Mar 19, 2008.

1. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

What are your opinions on the Big Show since he came back?

Do you like him more?

Do you think he's a better wrestler?

In other words do you think Big Show is a better overall performer, wrestling, microphone ect. since coming back after his leave of absence.

2. Doc

Doc Trust me, I'm The Doctor. V.I.P.

You can tell he's in a lot better spirit and shape this time around. I like him and I hope that he gets a title run when the time comes.

3. Unity

Unity Chett Chetterfield Staff Member

Show's in great shape...he put on some pretty awesome matches when he was in worse condition, so I think we're about to see a golden age for him. I agree with ScubaSteve - he seems re-energized. As far as on the mic, I think he's just as good as he's always been. He's a quality performer.

I'd love a Big Show title run. And not the ECW title!

Just so everyone is aware - Big Show is on Late Night With Conan O'Brien on Friday evening at 12:37 EST, 11:37 CST. He and Conan have a great rapport, and the interviews are always fun.

I think WWE is on Larry King tonight as well.

4. Millz

Millz Lance Catamaran Staff Member V.I.P.

The Undertaker is the greatest big man of all time but Big Show is a close 2nd. I am a very big fan of his and I cant wait to see him in a high profile feud after WM24. I know this high profile but its versus a celebrity. I couldnt be happier to see him back.

5. The_Burger_King

The_Burger_King Registered Member

losing alot of the weight should buy him a little more time as a performer, from what I have read his knees are shot. But then again i would be too if I had to support 500 pounds and carry on in the ring as he did. Overall he is a good performer in the ring and his mic skills are average.

6. I think I can speak for him myself, I use to weigh 450 pounds, and my knee's are pretty much shot from that weight...And when I was at that weight, I've carried nearly 300 lbs around on my shoulders, so I have a good idea what he's going through.

I'm also happy to see him back, when I heard this theme I jumped out of my seat saying Holy Sh*t he's back.

7. Ziggy

Ziggy Sup?

big Show looks great and his mic skills have been worked on, he seems to be hitting a boom period where he shoudl be the WWE champion, he deserves it and I believe we could see a great period in wrestling where we have a champion worth two cents.

Big Show is great.

8. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I agree the Big Show looks better this time around, he's about the same size that he was when he was the Giant in WCW, that's why he was at his best in my opinion. But what I notice is that he's quicker. Do you remember when he got punched by Mayweather, and then Mayweather started to run away, did you see how quick Big Show got out of the ring, it was amazing that a guy that big moved that fast. It's great to see because I've always een a fan of his.