Big Show/ Khali backstage fight

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
- Before Saturday's Smackdown [COLOR=blue! important][COLOR=blue! important]house [COLOR=blue! important]show[/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR] at the Manuel Iguina Coliseum in Arecibo, Puerto Rico, the Big Show and The Great Khali got into a fight backstage. Apparently there has been heat there for some time, as Big Show feels that Khali uses moves that should be exclusive to Big Show as a giant. While their six-man tag match was being put together, the two began arguing and then fighting. Big Show threw the first punch, which Khali blocked, and Show eventually slipped and fell down. Khali then got on top of him, and that was when several [COLOR=blue! important][COLOR=blue! important]wrestlers[/COLOR][/COLOR] broke it up and kept them apart. Among the wrestlers, the blame was being put on The Big Show for the incident.
First off I would love to have seen that fight those huge/strong wrestlers going at it.

Second Big Show is a big baby if he started a fight because of that.

Source: 411mania

wooly

I am the woolrus
Haha, it sounds like an epic fail of a fight as well. "Show eventually slipped and fell down"...? :lol:

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I wonder which wrestlers had to help seperate those two giants, I have a feeling Undertaker was one of them, so was Kane. Not a lot of people would mess with those two, also their two of the most respected wrestlers in the WWE today.

What else can Khali do? He can't jump off the top rope or do flips, he needs a more lax take when it comes to his wrestling ability, and... that just happens to be moves that The Big Show also uses.

Millz

LGB
Staff member
V.I.P.
I agree with Vilky...what the hell else could he do? He's already limited enough as it is.

I dont like Khali but this seems unnecessary by Big Show in this one. Obviously we dont know the full story but I think Show overreacted.

Anthony1975

Registered Member
From what I read on the Figure 4 Weekly site the fight was quickly broke up by The Undertaker.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Doesn't surprise me that The Undertaker was the one who broke it up, like I mentioned in my previous post the guy means business and he's probably the most respected guy in the locker room. Also I don't care how big you are, I'm sure a lot of wrestlers don't want to mess with him.

Anthony1975

Registered Member
Also from what I read he told those around in no uncertain terms that the story can not get out. So that makes me ask who let the cat out the bag?

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Stuff backstage comes out all the time, and sometimes I ask myself how the heck do some wrestling internet finds this type of stuff, and this is one of them. I think this type of stuff is interesting to read, but some of the stuff should just stay behind close doors.

I don't even think Taker touched one man at all, I think he just shouted "Hey, ENOUGH!" and they both stopped at that instance. lul - at least that is what I'm picturing.

Who let the cat out of the bag? Hmm... It's now turning into one of those murder mystery games where you need to guess who the killer is. Though, this time around it's who spilled the beans! It's probably the person you least likely would expect... DARN YOU HORNSWOGGLE!