Big Show and Jericho

Discussion in 'Wrestling' started by Millz, Aug 1, 2009.

1. Millz

Millz Black 7! Staff Member V.I.P.

Looks liks they are here to stay as they debuted with a hybrid song of both Show's song and Jericho's song on Smackdown...ala what Rated RKO had back in the day.

I think its fine for now...they are legitimizing the tag team championships and I am loving their feud with Cryme Tyme.

Not sure how long this will last but for now I am liking it.

2. viLky

viLky ykLiv

I'm not a fan of using both their music for their entrance music. It sounds too forced and it doesn't blend well. I didn't like it with Rated RKO, and I'm not liking it with Show and Jericho. Maybe it's me. =P

As for the team, OK, good. It gives them something to do. When they had Ziggler & Knox vs Rey & Finlay I thought "Hmm, maybe they're testing out tag team partners." I thought Ziggler & Knox did well together, to be honest. Heh.

3. Anthony1975

Anthony1975 Registered Member

I would rather they used someone like Ziggler as Jericho's partner because Big Show just doesn't seem suited to the role.

Last edited: Aug 3, 2009
  4. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Yeah I agree with Anthony, it's going to take a bit of time to get adjusted to them, I think their going to be unbeatable for awhile.

Should be interesting to see how long their going to team up together for.

5. Millz

Millz Black 7! Staff Member V.I.P.

Personally I think Show fits in perfectly...Jericho is the loud mouth smaller guy and now he's got a giant on his side making him (in his eyes) unstoppable.

It's the Colossal Connection part II (Haku and Andre)

Oh and I dont really like the hybrid song but I like that they are legitimizing the team a little bit.

6. viLky

viLky ykLiv

After further review I'm not enjoying this tag team that much. To me, they don't work well together and it's not a legendary tag team like I was expecting. Big Show and Jericho being paired together is something I'm not feeling. It's too unconnected, and Christian or Ziggler would have made for a better tag team partner.

7. Evad

Evad Registered Member

don't like this tag team much... It was a decent one to throw together to save the event, but whatever...

8. wooly

wooly I am the woolrus

Just watching Summerslam at the moment and Big Show and Jericho have a new mash up theme, and it's awesome!

Another sign that this Tag Team is gonna be around for a while. Which i don't mind!, i'm really enjoying Jerishow a lot :D

9. viLky

viLky ykLiv

You just knew that after Big Show and Jericho enter Summerslam with a new entrance theme that...
    They wouldn't lose the titles.

I'm sort of shocked because after Edge got injured I just assumed they would give Cryme Tyme (or another tag team) the titles and have Jericho go single again. Interesting move by the WWE. =D

Weep weep weep!

10. WesJones87

WesJones87 RayzorBlade87

I personally like the team, but mostly because I've always been a big fan of both Jericho and Show. Not a fan of the old hybrid theme, and I am yet to hear this new one.