Big O

Discussion in 'Anime' started by Vegito728, May 5, 2006.

1. Vegito728

Vegito728 Registered Member

Well I didn't see a thread about this anime decided to make one. I thought the series was okay. I liked some of the battle and Big O was cool. But I really didn't like Dorthy she really annoyed me lol. So what did you all think of this series?

2. Malificus

Malificus Likes snow

I liked the series. I actually bought both seasons, and have been meaning to rewatch it, but school's kept me occupied.

3. Blur

Blur iPimp

I really couldnt stand that show from the theme song to the characters to the action etc. The robot pissed me off and the businessman was wierd...and basically everyone else was too. The robots were ok, the only thing they had goin for them was size, i dont ever recall seeing a robot n thinking "man that thing looks sick". And the music was dreary

4. Swiftstrike

Swiftstrike Registered Member

Never saw much of the anime. Seemed relatively uninsteresting to me. Seemed to have a dark Batman TAS look though.

5. SenatorB

SenatorB J.S.P.S

I enjoyed this anime a lot, although I found it really hard to follow what was going on if I only watched the occasional episode.

6. Pugz

Pugz Ms. Malone V.I.P. Lifetime

The series was cool, Angel kicked ass and i though Dorothy was sooo funny.

7. oxyMORON

oxyMORON A Darker Knight

I saw an episode a long time ago, and didn't like it. I didn't really like how the characters looked and how ther robots looked either

8. Angel03

Angel03 Guest

It's been awhile since I have seen this show. From what I remember it was ok. Dorothy wasn't that bad of a character but she was kind of annoying. But Roger(I think that is his name), I found him kind of mean and annoying. He had the whole Batman/Bruce Wayne role down. In the end, again from memory, he did end up caring for Dorothy. That might be a series that I would watch again. Maybe, maybe not.

9. Chaos42

Chaos42 Guest

the ending was very unclear but it was good all around need more explination i think

10. Kyo_Muramasa

Kyo_Muramasa Nefarious Kaizoku Capt'n

Loved it through and through plus the music was kinda cathedral like it was good too. Roger was my fav chracater then came Dorothy though she was sometimes the reason Roger got into alot of things >>; She still helped out when it came to helping Big O whopping major butt^^ Though it didn't look like it at times Big O really thought for itself or it wouldn't have came to Roger's help when he was stuck underground with all those freaky bots. It's a good anime though and I hope to rewatch it soon.