Big girls put out more?

Discussion in 'Dating & Relationships' started by AngelsPeak, Nov 4, 2008.

1. AngelsPeak

AngelsPeak Wanna play?

I listened to an interesting debate on my way to work today. The subject was the same as the thread title.
    Basically, the radio DJ was saying that in his experience 'chunks' were more likely to give themselves to a guy on the first date than girls who are on the slimmer side.
    What are your thoughts on this? Do girls with more flesh on their frames feel the need to put out sooner in order to keep the guy?

2. Hiei

Hiei The Hierophant

Not in my experience.

It's actually quite the opposite. Fat chicks tend to be way more clingy to me because I'm attractive and I'm talking to them. But I don't find fat chicks to be sexually attractive in the least. So I don't actually know about the putting out part. Though, it doesn't take long to talk a fattie into giving a blow job.

3. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

I've never seen such a theory prove itself right. My only possible reasoning I could come up with is that perhaps the "chunks" have to put out quicker than the slimmer girls because our society is so shallow and heavier women will be tossed aside much quicker so these women must put out in order to get attention.

But like I said, I've never seen this actually prove itself even remotely true.

4. pro2A

pro2A Hell, It's about time!

I would say its true. Where I have not been with big girls, I have dated "thick" girls. I have noticed they tend to be "easier" then those who are averaged size.

5. Swiftstrike

Swiftstrike Registered Member

Actually most of my friends that dated overweight women have made the same observation. My buddies and I would always ask the person why they would be dating them...since we thought they could get someone better...

They won't admit it till the relationship ends but the reason they were dating them is because they were getting consistent action...

"Fat Chicks are like scooters...they are fun to ride as long as your friends dont see you on one."

This was probably my shallowest post ever made...I dont think i can top this one...lol

Vegito728 and Jeanie like this.
  6. AngelsPeak

AngelsPeak Wanna play?

That's another thing that was brought up. They seem to be more easily swayed into doing things that 'thinner' girls won't do in order to keep the man.
    (Back door Betty was one of the bigger things that were mentioned)

7. Hiei

Hiei The Hierophant

I remember posting that shortly after I joined here. In the shopping section, I think. I want to say someone was looking for a scooter, actually.

8. pro2A

pro2A Hell, It's about time!

I'll have to second that notion. I think it's because they have low self esteem because they are big, they figure if they are easy, guys will stay with them.

9. ysabel

ysabel /ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5

I think those who put out sooner are more likely the same people who are less emotionally invested in the act. It's just a physical thing for them. When they find fulfillment in this physical act, it probably translates to a more positive view of their physical self: something that must feel rare and good for people who are insecure about their size or appearance. Bottomline, a phenomenon not exclusive to fat people.

10. Jeanie

Jeanie still nobody's bitch V.I.P. Lifetime

who were you listening to, Jay & Bill?