• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Big Cats

Favourite Big Cat

• Cheetah

Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Cougar

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Leopard

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Lion

• Ocelot

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Panther

• Serval

• Tiger

Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Other (Please Specify)

• Total voters

HalfEatenSurprise

Registered Member
Big Cats are awesome, they are graceful and in general remarkably successful killers too. Some of the feats they achieve are quite astonishing from the speed of the Cheetah to the sheer size of the Tiger...

But which is our favourite?
There's a poll to answer with a bunch of them on it, tell us about your selection -

-

I picked Panther because the colour Black just makes them entirely unique, more so than the tiger in my opinion. They stand out, as odd that sounds, as a true killing machine with the most natural of camouflages... and they are utterly terrifying.
I can imagine you wouldn't know one was on you until it hit you off the pounce, and by then it would be game over, the thought of that impresses me, and makes me shit my pants... They win as far as I'm concerned...

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
I like the Tiger, they are so big and beautiful but deadly. It was hard to pick just one, I think all of them have something about them that makes them stand out.

HalfEatenSurprise

Registered Member
I like the Tiger, they are so big and beautiful but deadly. It was hard to pick just one, I think all of them have something about them that makes them stand out.
Yep they are beautiful, did you know the Tiger actually has striped skin, not just its fur...
They are pretty cool and there's even one on boxes of Frosties... Immortal.

Bliss

Sally Twit
White Tigers are my favourite big cats. I have seen many close up and they really are beautiful. They don't look vicious and seem really relaxed when left alone. I've always found them fascinating to watch.

Crouton

Ninja
V.I.P.
I've always loved Cheetahs, they are one of my favourite animals. I think they are beautiful, and I love how fast they can get in such a short time.

dDave

V.I.P.
I went with the cheetah as well. I've recently watched several documentaries about them (cause my bro is really into Africa). They're quite fascinating really, they live tough lives and struggle through many hardships.

Cool fact, they can run 70mph. If they keep this up for too long their blood will boil and they will die.

AnitaKnapp

It's not me, it's you.
V.I.P.
I almost voted Ocelot just because I like the way the name sounds. However, I picked the leopard. They are pretty, especially snow leopards.

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
I like all of these animals but if I had to pick one I pick the Tiger everytime...they are just so damn cool.

The white bengal tigers are friggin amazing creatures too.

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
I picked the tiger because I think the white Bengal Tiger is one of the most beautiful ceatures on Earth:

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
It's hard to pick one because I love most big cats, but I would probably say cheetahs are my favorite. I love the way they look with their black stripes coming down from their eyes. They are just gorgeous animals. I also love the way they hunt, using stealth to sneak up on their prey, and then using their speed to make the catch. They are so graceful.