• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Big Cass released

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
Well, there was the incident in which he went on script so maybe it had something to do with that. I don't know.

They did not wish him the best on his future endeavors, which is odd. I'm sure we'll hear more soon.

EdgeHead

Registered Member
From what was released, Vince McMahon called a meeting earlier today to fire Big Cass. The off-script incident in Montreal definitely played a factor in this but I would bet that something else that we don't know about took place as well. If Vince held a special meeting to fire Big Cass and it didn't include the "future endeavours" part, Big Cass is probably now persona non grata with WWE.

HabsMike25

Registered Member
From what was released, Vince McMahon called a meeting earlier today to fire Big Cass. The off-script incident in Montreal definitely played a factor in this but I would bet that something else that we don't know about took place as well. If Vince held a special meeting to fire Big Cass and it didn't include the "future endeavours" part, Big Cass is probably now persona non grata with WWE.
Well I read on FB that a source told SI that on recent European Tour Cass was drinking a lot & when drunk had a bad attitude. Also he was intoxicated in public which is not a good image for WWE.

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
I heard the drinking thing too...and ripping a door off or something in the bus. So yeah.

Honestly, it's a shame. I've heard him on Austin's podcast and he's a student of the game. I wasn't all-in on him but he seemed like a nice guy.

EdgeHead

Registered Member
Well I read on FB that a source told SI that on recent European Tour Cass was drinking a lot & when drunk had a bad attitude. Also he was intoxicated in public which is not a good image for WWE.
Yeah, seems to be an accumulation of factors, including this. But he mostly seems to have pissed off all the top officials in the company and you can't hope to have a prosperous career if you do that.

HabsMike25

Registered Member
He hasn't been there long enough to raise a fuss. Having a bad attitude in front of your peers & especially Vince is not a good idea. Seems like he was not the same after the breakup with Carmella.

Last edited:

EdgeHead

Registered Member
Well, speaking of which, a few incidents with Carmella apparently was the straw that broke the camel's back;

-Shortly before Money in the Bank, he threatened to "rip Vic Joseph's head off" if he saw him talking to Carmella again. Vic Joseph and Carmella are known backstage to be good friends.

-There was also an argument with Cass & Carmella when Cass tried to reconcile with Carmella. Carmella didn't want anything of it and when she went to leave, Cass grabbed her by the arm. Erick Rowan & The Usos witnessed the scene and got into it with Cass.

-Finally, after he lost to Daniel Bryan at Money in the Bank, Cass left the arena immediately, which was seen as disrespectful by everyone.

So yeah, there's a good reason why Big Cass wasn't wished well in his future endeavours. Looks like he's as unlikeable as Enzo.