Big Brother (GF Edition)

Bliss

Sally Twit
If all members of GF were put in to the Big Brother house, who do you think would win and who do you think would be the first to be booted out?

This is all in good fun so please don't be offended by any responses!

Personally, I think the winner would be a toss up between Tucker and Smelnick.

Tucker would win because he is entertaining to people of all ages. He is funny, smart and can hold a conversation with anyone.
Smelnick would win because he is funny whether he's drunk or sober. He is really entertaining when he's had a drink and isn't afraid to laugh at himself.

I think the first person to be kicked out would be viLky because he would try and force people to get along with him. It'd be sweet at first but I think the housemates would think it was a game plan and that he was being false.

Last edited:
I think the first person to be kicked out would be viLky because he would try and force people to get along with him. It'd be sweet at first but I think the housemates would think it was a game plan and that he was being false.
I'm no longer gonna secretly make love to you in the house to get your vote like I planned! :mad:

Arg... I do believe I'll get kicked out of the house, but not first. I believe the first who will go is somebody who is loud, doesn't get along with the rest of the group and somebody who is somewhat by themselves. Um, I don't wanna name anybody NOW that I said that, so I'll move on to the winner...

I believe the winner will be a charming, charismatic person such as Smelnick, Bex or Vincent_Valentine. One of those three. In a rare case I'll say MJ or Blueyes will get it.

Last edited:

Twitch

Registered Member
I think Hybrix would win. I don't know who would lose first..

I would just sit on the couch playing video games. :D

AnitaKnapp

It's not me, it's you.
V.I.P.
Someone from LC would definitely win. We would use our recently revealed powers. First off would probably be someone confrontational...or someone who would be a physical threat to win.

Twitch

Registered Member
You've obviously never watched Big Brother then? That is something you'd never get to do as luxuries like that are not provided.

Really? Yeah I've never really watched Big Brother.. Then I'd probably just sit there and do nothing.

Not a good strategy, but shwatevs.

Really? Yeah I've never really watched Big Brother.. Then I'd probably just sit there and do nothing.

Not a good strategy, but shwatevs.
That would hurt ratings, I am sure they would force you to do something. Plus, doing nothing is a great way to piss off the other house guests. Ha.

Tucker

Lion Rampant
Reality check: me getting past Bex would be fiction. I wouldn't be able to look at her without remembering Mafia 8 and how she virtually threw herself in front of a hail of bullets to take town heat off me without a clue as to who "Orlando" really was. Nope, I couldn't look her in the eye and snatch the prize from her hands (why does that sound dyslexic?)

Sui played 8 like a champ (champess?), speaking of that game. His BBGF win might surprise me least.

icegoat63

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
I think the winner would be between Ice, Tucker, Anita and Smelnick.
Sweet! I got some love, repped.

I dont know how I would fare in a game like that, simply because I dont even know how its played :hah:

I will say this though.... if its anything like Mafia... I'd bet the ranch that the first person to be booted off the game would be....

dDave