big ben sig

K

kb8

just made this sig. i like it a fair bit. nice clean sig. hope use like it.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Now this is really good, I like it way more then your Emeka sig good job, the writing is excellent, and I love the Ben Wallace picture, the background could use some work though, like put different colors. I give it 8/10 good work.

I like it pretty well, but the outline around the figures that's in so many of these sigs is starting to get a little irritating in my opinion.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Well if it's getting irrating then don't look at them, or just start making sigs and post them yourself, so people can rate your sigs, I like seeing these basketball sigs, and I hope people will keep making them.

It's constructive criticism... if everyone just says "I like it, good job, keep them coming" nobody will ever improve. I think the outline doesn't look that good, so I said so. I hope people keep making sigs too, but if they're all identical with the exception of switching around the player in them, they aren't that good, and I say so.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
That's fine and all I was just saying that I am not tired of seeing them, and I don't mind if it does look the same, I really like them and enjoy rating them.