big ben sig

Discussion in 'Art & Creative' started by kb8, Jun 2, 2006.

1. kb8

kb8 Guest

just made this sig. i like it a fair bit. nice clean sig. hope use like it.

2. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Now this is really good, I like it way more then your Emeka sig good job, the writing is excellent, and I love the Ben Wallace picture, the background could use some work though, like put different colors. I give it 8/10 good work.

3. SenatorB

SenatorB J.S.P.S

I like it pretty well, but the outline around the figures that's in so many of these sigs is starting to get a little irritating in my opinion.

4. Babe_Ruth

Well if it's getting irrating then don't look at them, or just start making sigs and post them yourself, so people can rate your sigs, I like seeing these basketball sigs, and I hope people will keep making them.

5. SenatorB

SenatorB J.S.P.S

It's constructive criticism... if everyone just says "I like it, good job, keep them coming" nobody will ever improve. I think the outline doesn't look that good, so I said so. I hope people keep making sigs too, but if they're all identical with the exception of switching around the player in them, they aren't that good, and I say so.

6. Babe_Ruth

That's fine and all I was just saying that I am not tired of seeing them, and I don't mind if it does look the same, I really like them and enjoy rating them.