• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

TV Big Bang Theory

twilitezone911

Registered Member
the show is so refresh to watch, very originally, to comparing all the family sitcoms that abc put on, because abc get high ratings from family sitcoms on ! i think this show is excellent, the producers of the show has two veterans on it, the two has been on successful comedy sitcoms in the past. other 3 stars, i haven't seen before this show ! of course, there is sheldon, the actor, who played sheldon, the two emmys, he won, and definitely, well deserved! sheldon, remind of data, because his face expressions and thinking process . finally, data do comedy ! :lol:

sunrise

aka ginger warlock
V.I.P.
I have just seen the last episode of Season 4 of TBBT and as much as I loved the episode I am very angry, so many cliff hangers! I cannot wait til later this year to see the next episode!

Konshentz

Konshentz
I don't know, I've watched this show a handful of times and just can't seem to get into it. Is it on Netflix, if so, how many seasons are on there? I guess I could give it another shot.

Taliesin

Registered Member
Love this show. I don't think there's a single dud character in the cast, which is a rare thing for me. They all stand out in their own different ways, and the addition of Amy Farrah Fowler and Bernadette was inspired. It's nice to have some more female characters in this show now.

Vidic15

No Custom Title Exists
V.I.P.
I've been watching Season 4 lately and tonight I stumbled onto a gem which I forgot about. It was the episode where Raj and Howard accidentally kissed, loved the bit when Bernadette and Raj were imitating Howard's mother, too funny.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
The Big Bang Theory is wonderful, and I agree, eph, there's not one dud character. Every character plays a special role in the show which why it's so great.

I'm finally catching up on the re-runs, and they're fantastic as well. I finally saw the pilot of the show and they did a good job at getting the audience from the get go.

I still believe Howard is the funniest from the bunch though. The things that come out of his mouth is so funny, especially when he tries to pick up a girl.

Vidic15

No Custom Title Exists
V.I.P.
The Big Bang Theory is wonderful, and I agree, eph, there's not one dud character. Every character plays a special role in the show which why it's so great.

I'm finally catching up on the re-runs, and they're fantastic as well. I finally saw the pilot of the show and they did a good job at getting the audience from the get go.

I still believe Howard is the funniest from the bunch though. The things that come out of his mouth is so funny, especially when he tries to pick up a girl.
I though that the pilot didn't really define who Sheldon REALLY is, it was odd. Throughout the episodes, Sheldon is the one who has no desire for anything sexual and has no knowledge of such things, he is aware of so but no knowledge whatsoever and for him to begin off in a sperm bank and saying "Today, we tried masturbating for money", was just a bit off.

Taliesin

Registered Member
Not really. I can totally get him doing that to earn more money so as to afford higher internet speeds (which I believe was the motivation). He might not be a sexual being, but he might do something like this in a completely clinical way for a certain unrelated outcome if he felt it was worth it.

Vidic15

No Custom Title Exists
V.I.P.
Not really. I can totally get him doing that to earn more money so as to afford higher internet speeds (which I believe was the motivation). He might not be a sexual being, but he might do something like this in a completely clinical way for a certain unrelated outcome if he felt it was worth it.
But you see, him doing things like that is not a daily occurrence though, hence my opinion being that it didn't fit.

What would you guys like to see happen in the next couple of seasons?

I was discussing with my girlfriend the other day, and I came to a conclusion where I want Howard to get a PhD, see Amy and Sheldon become a couple but that clearly won't happen due to Sheldon's lack of knowledge and desire to be with the opposite sex. I also would like Leonard and Penny to get back together again, that would be great.

What I love about this show is that the time phase is not continuous yet the past is always mentioned, makes you wonder what is going to occur next.