• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Big Announcement!!

Msbabedoll

Registered Member
I have a big announcement,

READY?

R

U

SURE????

OK OK

I AM A GRANDMA!!!! (HUGE SMILE)

Scotts daughter had a baby girl today, 7lbs 2oz 19 inches long and has RED hair! (like her mama!) She is beautifull!! i got lots of pics today and am going to take them to walmart in the morning to get developed I will get them on disk so I can post her pic on here tomorrow!!

I WAs thinking of having her call me Aunt Jenny instead of grandma but i guess her calling scott grandpa and me aunt might not look right!!! LOL

So it's getting late and we are at the radio station for him to put the show in for tomorrow.

I will catch up on here in the next couple days..........right now i got a baby to spoil!!!!! :) :) :)

doubles2004

Registered Member
Gongrats Jen..A grandma now ..Well spoil that baby all you want.

nani1987

Registered Member
Msbabedoll said:
I have a big announcement,

READY?

R

U

SURE????

OK OK

I AM A GRANDMA!!!! (HUGE SMILE)

Scotts daughter had a baby girl today, 7lbs 2oz 19 inches long and has RED hair! (like her mama!) She is beautifull!! i got lots of pics today and am going to take them to walmart in the morning to get developed I will get them on disk so I can post her pic on here tomorrow!!

I WAs thinking of having her call me Aunt Jenny instead of grandma but i guess her calling scott grandpa and me aunt might not look right!!! LOL

So it's getting late and we are at the radio station for him to put the show in for tomorrow.

I will catch up on here in the next couple days..........right now i got a baby to spoil!!!!! :) :) :)
CONGRADULATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAVE FUN SPOILING HER.. i AM SURE SHE IS AN ANGEL AND PRECIOUS ........GOD BLESS HER.
HEY NOW YOU HAVE AN EXCUSE TO SHOP.....
NANI

TGirl

Registered Member
Hahah Dave's daughter had a baby a few years ago......yeah for 30 I was no grandma.....just call me Trina thank you...hahahahahaha
Congrads....have fun we do!!!

Bunny_roses

what? no pink?
wow! hello Granny!! : ) fun fun fun!

congrats and can't wait to see pics!

1_ares_1

Registered Member
OMG!!! Jen! You're a just baby Granny!!!

Msbabedoll

Registered Member
Just checking in early this morning, about to get ready and take my file to walmart for processing!! (ghee I hope they are open!) Anyway, ares, lol cute auction I sent you a question and added ya to my watch list!! Ya'll all have a wonderful fourth of July!!!

Nanner

Registered Member
First of all CONGRATS!!!! A new baby is always a cause for celebration!

Hmmm a 34 yr old Gma????!!!! Gee and you don't look a day over 24! You can have tons of fun with this :D I on the other hand get the occasional Gma comment with my daughter although not so much anymore. Let's see....you're a Gma at 34 and I'll probably (if you go by averages....averages made up in my head that is :D) be one when I'm 68?????

Have fun spoiling that little one! If you want any hints and tips on how just ask my daughter :lol:

Does baby have a name?

AngelsPeak

Wanna play?
Ahhhhhhhhh, congrats grandma Jenn!!!!! Think of all the extra memories you get to make with this little gift! But then, a great-grandma by 55??? Now there's a thought to ponder!! :D Enjoy every moment....and yes, what's the name please?????????

BTW Nanner, you must have been mistaken by those few stray comments......grandma my foot!!!!

Julie

Registered Member
Well congratulations GRANDMA...you old lady, you! Hahahahaha....you know I had to give you a hard time! Can't wait to see the pics!