• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Bid Now To Get In My Pants!

doubles2004

Registered Member
WoW i will be watching this auction good idea but like andrew said look out you will have a mailbox full of questions wish you all the luck on this one

wolvergambit

Registered Member
I think it's a great title. You should got my attention. Wish you all the luck with the auction!

SamusAran86

Registered Member
very interesting auction title.

I am sure you will get alot of attention on this one. And as Andrew said beware the weirdo's

Last edited:

Msbabedoll

Registered Member
I added something onto this Auction.........(my daughters wishes) so check it out!!

wolvergambit

Registered Member
That's a great idea and a nice gesture from your daughter. I hope it does well for you!

Msbabedoll

Registered Member
233 viewers and no bids! ]

LOL I am actually just curious to see how many will actually take a peak at this!

Bunny_roses

what? no pink?
well you certainly have had alot of hits!! so that is a good thing, hang in there someone will bite I'm sure!