• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Bianca Computer

Turbo

Registered Member
Hey gang, my friend just opened a wholesale computer and video game store online. He's got DS, GBA, PS2, XBOX, XBOX360, GC and accessories for all. Plus DVDs and computer stuff. Check out the site Biancacomputer.com or if your looking for something specific let me know by e-mail @ [email protected] and put Bianca Computer in the subject line.

The more you buy the better the deal. Plus no tax if you live outside NY State.

Merc

Problematic Shitlord
V.I.P.
Ehh . . . 360's for $400 and $600? I pass. Also, let him know that it's Nintendo DS and not Gameboy DS.

Blur

iPimp
Yeah why are the xbox's so expensive lol...
the game list is nice though. good prices might look inta it

Turbo

Registered Member
the 360s are the platnum edition i believe, i'll let him know its nintendo ds. the game list is nice, 45 pages and still growing. if your looking for something that you don't see just lmk and i'll see if he can get it.