• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Multi-Console BF3 vs MW3

Which is better?

• COD Modern Warfare 3

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Battlefield 3

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

sunrise

aka ginger warlock
V.I.P.
I haven't seen a post for this since I have been with General Forum and I am putting this pole in place for a few reasons:

1 - We can make a decision here on GF which is the best
2 - We can discuss the merits of each game

And finally... you can help me in thinking which I should go forward with.

I already have MW3 and I love it but I am getting a little bored of it, I have it both on the PC and the Xbox 360 and so I am looking for something different. I have been told by a few people that the two games are very different. I am not bothered about the campaign aspects because like it or not they are rail games. I would rather play something like Half Life if I am going to play a FPS but I am bothered about the Multi-Player aspect. I know how good the MP is on MW3 so I want to find out what it is like on BF3.

How different is it? Which is better? How do the maps and weapons compare between the two? Does one raise high about the other?

Konshentz

Konshentz
Pick up Blacks Ops 2 or Ghosts.

But to answer the question, MW3 is a far better game. Both in singleplayer and multiplayer. I thought BF3 was HIGHLY overrated.

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
MW3 was a much better game than BF3. Controls, gameplay, graphics, and single player were all very good.

We need a topic comparing Ghosts to BF4 because I think BF has a much better shot at finally taking over the genre.