• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Beyond the Glory

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Decided to put this here instead of General TV talk since I doubt it will get any responces.

It started in 2001 and stopped airing new episodes in 2005, which I find it to be a big shame. It goes in depth of an athlete life, it's really entertaining.

I've watched many of these, unfortunately I haven't seen all of them, but my favorite ones are:

Vince Carter: Beyond the Glory
Walter Payton: Beyond the Glory
Pete Rose: Beyond the Glory
Deon Sanders: Beyond the Glory

How about you guys?

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
I remember watching this show a few times, but I can't remember any specific ones. I think I saw the Deion Sanders episode. And Mike Tyson perhaps. Was there one about him? It was a quality show.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
No there was no Mike Tyson, the only boxers that I can think of is Bernard Hopkins which was pretty good and one dedicated to Oscar De La Hoya which I didn't like all that much.