Bex

Discussion in 'The Bathroom Wall' started by Smelnick, Nov 10, 2009.

1. Smelnick

Smelnick Creeping On You V.I.P.

...you can get fined for walking on the tracks underneath a certain overpass here in Winnipeg. Apparently there are signs. Apparently they aren't very good on enforcing these signs because I've been taking that short cut for a whole year now. Apparently I only got a warning thank goodness

Apparently I hate this mission on ODST. The AI does not know how to drive the vehicle. I take over the turret and they drive all over the place. So I drive, and they don't shoot anything

Last edited: Nov 11, 2009

2. oxyMORON

oxyMORON A Darker Knight

that wasn't very apparent

Millz likes this.
  3. Impact

Impact Registered Member V.I.P. Lifetime

"Just about got a two hundred dollar fine for walking on the internet."

I lol'd

4. Smelnick

yah shut up, i was tired from work, and encounters with cops always frazzle me.

5. AnitaKnapp

AnitaKnapp It's not me, it's you. V.I.P. Lifetime

Which one? The final mission on the bridge?

I played Legendary with Echoes, so it wasn't that bad for me.

6. Smelnick

naw, closer to the beginning. the mission you play after finding the second thing to inspect. theres the one part where you're in the warthog, and there's two banshees overhead.

7. AnitaKnapp

AnitaKnapp It's not me, it's you. V.I.P. Lifetime

oic

It's been a long time since I played. Have you completed the campaign at all yet? It took me and Echoes 2 days on Legendary...probably 2-3 hours per night.

8. Smelnick

i'm doing the third objective thingy right now. you know how you find the helmet, then that drone thing, now i found that turret thing, and am playing that flashback thingy. I usually only play for about an hour or so and then save and quit for awhile and then come back to it.

9. Millz

Millz LGB Staff Member V.I.P.

apparently smel sucks

10. Smelnick

Apparently Millz likes to dress up as a little boy since he has a small penis, and that's why Swift lets millz suck his dick, because with such a small penis, it makes it seem less gay.