• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Beware the giant squid

Tucker

Lion Rampant
"Is that a ten-gallon eyeball, or are you just enjoying the show?"

LifeinthePond

Mark ov teh Pond
In Soviet Estonia, you can't enjoy show

If you're dead.

Ilus_Unistus

Registered Member
In Soviet Estonia, this is about average size for almost any male...

SQUID! :lol2:

Last edited:

Dabs

Registered Member
"Is that a ten-gallon eyeball, or are you just enjoying the show?"

Actually, if they had left off the eyeball and smoothed out the bottom and added balls, they could have made a penis. And from the way the lady is sitting there with her legs wide open, a penis would better be explained than a squid :lol: Because, if they were going for the penis look, they failed. But if they were going for the squid look, well, I wouldn't know if they failed, I haven't looked at a squid real close and don't plan to.

Last edited:

Smelnick

Creeping On You
V.I.P.
That's the joke Dabs. The squid is phallic and pointed towards a vagina.

Jeanie

still nobody's bitch
V.I.P.
Actually, if they had left off the eyeball and smoothed out the bottom and added balls, they could have made a penis. And from the way the lady is sitting there with her legs wide open, a penis would better be explained than a squid :lol: Because, if they were going for the penis look, they failed. But if they were going for the squid look, well, I wouldn't know if they failed, I haven't looked at a squid real close and don't plan to.
oh REALLY?

Dabs

Registered Member
Last edited: