Better Band: Rolling Stones or Pink Floyd

Discussion in 'Music' started by Babe_Ruth, Sep 20, 2008.

?

Better Band: Rolling Stones or Pink Floyd

1. Rolling Stones

30.8%
  2. Pink Floyd

69.2%
  1. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

These are two of the greatest bands of all time. Which one of these two bands are your favorite?

I won't be voting in this poll, because personally I dislike both of these bands, but I know there's a lot of fans of these bands on these forums, so that's why I decided to post it.

Thoughts?

2. UnfinishedSymphon

UnfinishedSymphon Registered Member

Not mad about the Stones so will go with Pink Floyd.

3. Iris

Iris rainbow 11!

The Rolling Stones, I really don't like either, but I hate Pink Floyd with a passion.

4. Mason

Mason phawq

Pink Floyd. Many of my favourite bands were influenced by them. And Pink Floyd are pretty talented, themselves.

5. viLky

viLky ykLiv

Rolling Stones for me. Their music and how they preform at concerts get my vote.

6. Duke1985

Duke1985 EatsApplePieShitsFreedom

I like the stones more, but honestly I have them on the same bar, I just happen to have more Stones music then Floyd music.

7. Hiei

Hiei The Hierophant

Pink Floyd all the way. I can't stand the Stones.

8. Nightsurfer

Nightsurfer ~Lucky 13 strikes again~

Pink Floyd hands down.

Rolling stones were a great to drink and party to but Pink Floyd were far better to chill (trip) and have fun with. Tune in, turn on, and drop out kind of music.

Floyd is the ultimate sit and listen to and chill music, where as the Stones are a great party"lets get drunk" Cruising music, stuff like that.

9. Major

Major 4 legs good 2 legs bad V.I.P.

I don't think it'll surprise anyone that I'm going with Pink Floyd. They're one of the most innovative bands ever and their music is still very popular today (as is the Stones').

10. Rebeccaaa

Rebeccaaa yellow 4!

personally i love both of these bands
    however, pink floyd is my all time favourite soo i am going with them :cute: