Better Band ACDC or Guns N Roses

Discussion in 'Music' started by Babe_Ruth, Sep 18, 2008.

?

Better Band: Guns N Roses or ACDC

1. Guns N Roses

28.6%
  2. ACDC

71.4%
  1. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

These two bands are arguably in the top 10 bands of all time in my opinion.

I'm sure there's a lot of members on these forums that enjoy these bands, but which one is your favorite?

It's very hard for me to choose, because I love these two bands, but if I have to pick one, then I have to go with ACDC, I just believe they have more better songs then GnR. It also helps that Thunderstruck is one of my favorite songs of all time.

So I give the edge to ACDC on this one.

What about you guys?

2. StroShow

StroShow The return shall be legenday! V.I.P. Lifetime

Really hard. I mean, Bon Scott, former frontman of AC\DC was great and Brian Johnson is just as great. Angus Young had that entertainment quality that Rock needs (Especially today with all the gangsta rap and emo and alternative garbage on today). He may not be the best guitarist but he sure is great still. GNR had Axl Rose, who was also a great frontman but too stubborn and with Slash, a wonderful guitarist, made GNR great. But I go with AC\DC on this one.

3. Xeilo

Xeilo Registered Member V.I.P. Lifetime

I cant choose :( There both too good!

4. Nightsurfer

Nightsurfer ~Lucky 13 strikes again~

AC/DC hands down. Over the decades they still continue to rock. What have the GnR boys done lately?

Yes GnR's first album was killer. No doubt about that. But by the second one they began to self destruct (Due to god complex) and have done nothing to date.

Where as AC/DC still gets more air play, and are still selling more albums then GnR.

But in my opinion AC/DC are a far better band then GnR.

5. Obsessiforge

Obsessiforge - Diderot Reborn -

well, I've fluctuated in the past, and I've found AC/DC to be the better band (though I enjoy both)

6. Kazmarov

Kazmarov For a Free Scotland

ACDC wins by merit of having more than one good album.

Also, ACDC made albums that were worth listening through. GnR just has a few classic songs.

7. Xeilo

Xeilo Registered Member V.I.P. Lifetime

You have convinced me, ACDC it is :)

8. viLky

viLky ykLiv

While AC/DC may have more quality songs, Guns N' Roses have those few epic ones. For that, I'm voting GnR.

9. fleinn

fleinn 101010

AC/DC. ..Guns N' Roses is their snotty little brother who came up with a few good riffs. I mean, it's sort of cute when you measure one against the other - but it's not in the same class.

10. sugar_lump

sugar_lump Registered Member

GNR. Even though Axl Rose is an arrogant bleep. Slash is the best guitarist i've ever heard.
    It is a hard one to decide though x