• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Beta: Trillian Astra (Trillian V4.0.0.109)

icegoat63

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
Since 2001, Trillian has been a powerful part of the effort to bring interoperability to IM. We are proud to bring you our latest and fourth major version, Trillian Astra, our best yet!
Trillian Astra - Download

Having a little trouble really finding out what the big differences are yet. All I know is that while trying to log into it... it crashed on me twice and I gave up :hah:

Later on when I have more patience I'll give this more attention, but for the time being I think I'll just stick to my trillion 3.

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
I'll wait for others to test all the bugs first and when they fix it then I'll get a Trillian again. :lol:

ps. I wonder if there are like this that enables you to log on two of the same im hosts (like 2 different msn ids or 2 different ym ids) at the same time. Yes, I live a double life!