Beta Gaming

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by iggyshotthebear, May 23, 2005.

1. iggyshotthebear

iggyshotthebear Registered Member

My husband and I are really into testing out MMORPG's... our newest is a 'virtual' disney game. We havent quite got our bearings yet, but signups usually fill up fast so I thought I might share.

http://www.vmk.com/

vmk stands for virtual magic kingdom :D WEEEEEE!

2. Nanner

Nanner Registered Member

<PERK> Did I hear "Disney game"?????!!!!! Gotta check this out! Thanks! (just what I need....something else to take up time on here)!

3. iggyshotthebear

Not just any game though... A FREE game (temporarily)... our job as beta testers is to find all the bugs in the system. Like walkin through walls or getting stuck in mid-air with your character... thats the bad part of it... that the games arent nearly flawless.

4. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

You are a beta tester? Interesting... does it pay well? And how did you get the job? You do realize that you have an extremely coveted job, right? :D

5. iggyshotthebear

Ummm I do? Wow. I've never been paid LOL and we've tested ALOT of all the 'cool' games. My husband was the one to get on some beta list and he signed both of us up. We did There, Second Life, WOW, Ragnorok, SW, Toontown, Maple Story, Sims Online... thats just in the past few years and only the ones we really really got into... Oh yeah and the one that cost US the most money cause hubby stayed with it... Asheron's Call *groan*