Xbox 360 Best Xbox live arcade games?

Kazmarov

For a Free Scotland
Any suggestions? Want some addictive little games to kill some time this summer. :)

AnitaKnapp

It's not me, it's you.
V.I.P.
I haven't delved into the arcade all that much...but Hexic is fun. I have other xbl friends that like to play Feeding Frenzy.

Also, there is a new game on there called 1 vs. 100 that is free (at this time it's in beta testing mode). It's modeled after the game show on TV and it is general trivia. I think you would like it. They have live shows on the weekends, and all the other times it's on is extended play, which gives you a better chance of qualifying to be in the mob or the 1.

Merc

Certified Shitlord
V.I.P.
Castle Crashers. Ever play any of the old arcade 4-player beat em up games like Ninja Turtles? Exactly the same gameplay except with RPG elements.

Also, pick up a classic like Doom or Duke Nukem 3D. Then of course, there's always the legendary Castlevania: Symphony of the Night.

Kazmarov

For a Free Scotland
Hmm, I didn't know SOTN was available. I've played Circle of the Moon and Aria of Sorrow and liked them both, I should give it a shot when I'm tired of blowing up half of Mars with hydrogen tanks and my blade-shooting supergun.

Also, Ikagaru would be good if I want to develop Carpal Tunnel. Hmmm.