• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Xbox 360 Best Xbox live arcade games?

Kazmarov

For a Free Scotland
Any suggestions? Want some addictive little games to kill some time this summer. :)

AnitaKnapp

It's not me, it's you.
V.I.P.
I haven't delved into the arcade all that much...but Hexic is fun. I have other xbl friends that like to play Feeding Frenzy.

Also, there is a new game on there called 1 vs. 100 that is free (at this time it's in beta testing mode). It's modeled after the game show on TV and it is general trivia. I think you would like it. They have live shows on the weekends, and all the other times it's on is extended play, which gives you a better chance of qualifying to be in the mob or the 1.

Merc

Problematic Shitlord
V.I.P.
Castle Crashers. Ever play any of the old arcade 4-player beat em up games like Ninja Turtles? Exactly the same gameplay except with RPG elements.

Also, pick up a classic like Doom or Duke Nukem 3D. Then of course, there's always the legendary Castlevania: Symphony of the Night.

Nevyrmoore

AKA Ass-Bandit
Geometry Wars
Castlevania: SOTN
Metal Slug

Merc

Problematic Shitlord
V.I.P.
I second Metal Slug, though I haven't played it on Xbox yet, it's still a high quality series.

Bananas

Endangered Species
Braid
Battlefield
Carcassonne
Worms
Ikaragu
SpaceGiraffe

Nevyrmoore

AKA Ass-Bandit
Last edited:

Kazmarov

For a Free Scotland
Hmm, I didn't know SOTN was available. I've played Circle of the Moon and Aria of Sorrow and liked them both, I should give it a shot when I'm tired of blowing up half of Mars with hydrogen tanks and my blade-shooting supergun.

Also, Ikagaru would be good if I want to develop Carpal Tunnel. Hmmm.

Nevyrmoore

AKA Ass-Bandit
Is that Xbox LIVE Arcade though? I thought it was Xbox Originals.