• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Best WWE Show 2012

Best show in 2012?

• Smackdown

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Main Event

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
Okay let's get this show on the road and annoy GF with a bunch of polls haha

We'll start off with which show you thought was the most enjoyable this year. I did not add Saturday Morning Slam or the internet show Superstars because I didn't think many people watched those shows.

NXT neither because it's not even shown in the United States.

Your choices are:

Monday Night RAW
Friday Night Smackdown
WWE Main Event

Past winners on GF are...

2008: Smackdown
2009: Smackdown
2010: RAW
2011: RAW

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
My vote goes to Raw...I mean I could just say CM Punk and leave it at that, but all of the big stuff happens on this show. Especially now that it's a "Supershow" and the highlights of Smackdown such as U.S. Champ Antonio Cesaro are featured here regularly. The jump to three hours helped my vote as well. More people get a chance to be featured.

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
Yeah these days RAW is just the king of the shows.

Back a few years ago, as the previous results show, they cared the same about both shows and more stuff happened on Smackdown. I still enjoy SD but RAW is where it all goes down.

That and we don't have a brand split anymore so everyone is everywhere.

BigBob

Registered Member
Since Saturday Morning Slam isn't on the list, I guess I have to go with Raw by default.

KSpiceFantastic

Haters gonna hate.
That was my thought too, Bob. SMS is full of fun.

Oh, and why the hell is this even a category? Hahahaha it's not even CLOSE this year.

Raw gets my vote.

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
There's a good chance that this award gets retired after this year because RAW is always going to be better these days.

There was a time where Smackdown could trump RAW but I don't see that being an option anymore.

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
Apparently it was a contest in 2008 and 2009 as well! At least, well, according to GF because we voted for Smackdown both of those years.

I just enjoyed the wrestling on those shows better and they had more storylines. Too much this year we've gotten the same matches on SD every week.

Orton vs Ziggler
Sheamus vs Ziggler
Del Rio vs any one of those three

etc

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
I feel like a year from now we'll be having a more close debate about this...I mean JBL is back, Del Rio has turned face (which is significant to me at least after the great matches with Orton), Sheamus is still really over, and I could name more. The biggest thing though is that Dolph Ziggler may be WHC soon and appearing on SmackDown as such. That would be huge for the show.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I'm going with Raw, as well. It was clearly the best show. It had the best matches, best feuds, almost best everything pretty much. The WWE definitely wanted Raw to be the main show so they put all their efforts in that direction.

That said, they were some weeks where Smackdown was clearly the best show because the writers didn't put an effort for Raw.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Millz Wrestling 6
Millz Wrestling 5
Millz Wrestling 8
sunrise Wrestling 4
Millz Wrestling 11