• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Best WWE Show, 2010

Which show was best in 2010?

• NXT

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Superstars

• ECW

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
Okay here is our first category for the 2010 WWE Awards. Pretty simple one here...

2009 Winner: Friday Night Smackdown!

Which was your favorite WWE show this year? I think this one is mostly personal preference but if you have reasons why you think this particular show was the best please give your reasons. Here are the choices...

Monday Night RAW

Friday Night Smackdown

ECW

NXT

WWE Superstars

Last edited:

Tucker

Lion Rampant
Gotta go with RAW. NXT came close to getting my vote, if only because it replaced the shameful ECWINO. SmackDown's been great in the second half, but it has to be pointed out that it didn't go old school, didn't see envelope-pushing scenes like Mae Young's hilarious, spit-flecked challenge to LayCool, and didn't offer a single drop of Pee Wee Herman.

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
Besides guest-hosting, RAW deserves the vote. The Nexus and the rise of face Randy Orton are reason enough.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I agree with Raw being the best show, Smackdown arguably had the better matches overall, but when you consider everything I have to go with Raw. The rise of Nexus really helped, it was something fresh and something we weren't expected which has been rare for the WWE for the last several years.

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
I think I have voted for Smackdown each of the past two years but I am going to give the vote to RAW this year because of the reasons already stated.

Smackdown definitely gives their wrestles more time to perform in the ring but not that much noteworthy happened over there this year when compared to RAW.

KSpiceFantastic

Haters gonna hate.
RAW. Not even close in my mind.

generalblue

Where is my Queen?
I went with match quality on this one, because lets face it the story lines sucked pretty much all year, so I picked Smackdown.

Bubbles

I ♥ Haters
Nothing comes close to Raw. I though the guest host thing was pretty shitty, but overall I think Raw deserves it. It had one of the best story lines we've seen in a while; the matches weren't so great, but in terms of entertainment Raw gets my vote.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Millz Wrestling 6
Millz Wrestling 5
Millz Wrestling 10
Millz Wrestling 8
sunrise Wrestling 4